Challenge 2 – Activity 3 of the studend Blogging Challenge

Dear Earth,

For activity 3 of the Student Blogging Challenge we had to find some tourist attractions for some places where Miss W (the person in charge of the Student Blogging Challenge) and one of her Friends. I chose 6 places of Where They are going and they are…….

•  British Columbia: I chose Vancouver Island because it looks like a cool place to go and explore and also the water looks so nice and clear it would be a great view from one of the mountains.

This a picture of the sunset at Vancouver Island…………………. (beautiful isn’t it?)

• North and South Dakota: I have chosen the enchanted highway because the big statue looks really amazing and on a clear day the day shall be fun. And now the South, I have chosen Cosmos Mystery area because there seems like there are some weird experiences you can encounter there.

This is the enchanted highway…………………………..

This is the Logo for Cosmos Mystery Area………………

• New York: For New York I have chosen Times Square because the lights at night are just breathtaking and would just make your day, and it would help you see all the signs for some shops that look good.

This is Times Square

•  Pennsylvania: In Pennsylvania I thought you could maybe visit the World’s biggest Burgers shop, because you could see how big they are and fill up for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in-between.

This the a picture of a big burger because I couldn’t find the actual restaurant on the web in 40secs of searching…………………………………………

• Oklahoma: I chose the Worlds Largest Praying Hands because you could compare them to your hands and you know how everyone loves seeing things that are bigger than they normally are like the big pineapple.

These are the Worlds Biggest Praying Hands………………………………………

• New Mexico: In New Mexico I found a place called the National Museum of Nuclear Science and History and I chose this place because, I love quite a lot of museums including the Science and Technology Museum in London (I didn’t want to go to this museum in the first place but it turned out to a really interesting an interactive place) and so after going to that one I thought this one might be fun to.

Hope I helped you find some good places to go,
Tess

3 thoughts on “Challenge 2 – Activity 3 of the studend Blogging Challenge

1. Pingback: Visit these – Sept 2011 Week 2 : Challenge Yourself to Blog

2. Hi Tess! My name is Hillary Parmer, and I am an EDM310 student at the University of South Alabama. You did a great job describing all of the tourist attractions; however, make sure to put commas in sentences as needed! Other than that, you did an excellent job! I must say that I would love to visit Vancouver Island! It looks beautiful and relaxing.

3. Pingback: Mrs. McDonald ~ Room 208 » Blog Archive » Tuesday’s Blog Challenge